Friday, October 30, 2009

20 Minutes

I have 20 minutes left of my Friday afternoon at work. Today has not been too terribly long. I've watched 2 episodes of Mercy and 1 episode of The Office online. A little over 100 minutes of tv time. I've checked facebook an inordinate amount of times and read all of your blogs. :)

I've also been taking stats on phone calls since 2pm. My little yellow post it note reads 14 total calls and 4 actual people stopping by. And here's the break down of why people called or came in:
3 scruffy looking guys with packs on their backs wanting bus tickets - sent away cause Tom is out
1 walk-in needing Judy I think

1 call for Jeff
1call for Judy
1 call for Donna
2 calls with no one on the other line
2 calls from same lady wanting to get a gift to Robby's son who got married a week or two ago. Robby has Friday's off.
1 or 2 sales calls that I hung up on immediately.
I didn't start recording the reasons for the calls until about 3 or so and I can't remember the ones I didn't write down.

Actually, keeping stats was kind of interesting. I think I'll continue and see what I find. :)

I really am very thankful for my job! Who gets paid to watch tv online?? I mean come on!
The previous account just shows you what one must do on a Friday afternoon when they are a receptionist at a church. Fun times!

Right after work I'm headed to payless to see if I can find some cute shoes. I found a coupon on Debbie's blog for 50% off my entire purchase. Something Oprah did. Thanks Debbie! I'm hoping for a successful trip. :)

Weekend plans: It will be a quiet weekend for the most part. Cliff's not feeling great so I am going to fix dinner and then we'll probably watch a movie. Saturday will be a day of cleaning and then we have to be at the fall festival tomorrow night. The costumes are cute...the masses of people kind of make me cranky, but overall I'm sure it'll be a fun time. Sunday will be church, church and more church...maybe a nap in between.

Bring on the weekend! I'm ready for some rest and relaxation.

No comments: