Monday, October 19, 2009

Best Day!

The sonogram today was amazing! The baby is growing and developing normally. The lady doing our sonogram was great...totally on board with us not finding out the sex of the baby. I was put at ease when she squeeled with excitement at finding out we did not want to know boy/girl. I was kind of expecting her to give me a hard time.

I think Cliff and I were both floored watching the baby on the screen. It has a perfectly rounded forehead...well, pretty much everything about it is sweet to us!

Just had to share what a great day it has been so far. I think I'll be able to make it through three hours of boring class without griping once today! We'll see about that one. :)

3 comments:

Kalie said...

How exciting! I know this was a very special day for both of you!

Lynne said...

Oh! I can't wait to see that sweet baby in person!

Debbie said...

good for you! there's no way I could wait that long. I'd love to be able to...but, there's just no way. I think it's really cool when others do! :)