Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3 Years!

Today Cliff and I celebrate three years of marriage in different towns: he's in Arlington and I'm in Amarillo. Three years! I can hardly believe all that has happened in our three short years of marriage.

Just to recap:
-Amazing wedding day on Oct. 14, 2006
-Summer 2006 we both begin new full time jobs (Cliff at FBCB and me at ECI)
-Bought our first home...the home I will love forever!
-In three years three new neices were born bringing the grand total so far to 4
-Loved on our Brownwood family
-Received God's call to move....agreed to go after lots of wrestling with God
-Sold the house
-Moved Aug. 2007
-Jess starts grad school Aug. 2007 at WTAMU
-Cliff continues seminary with BHCI
-Lovely memories of the 1 bdrm apartment
-Jess gets fit
-Cliff gets comfortable and thrives in his new position
-New home bought Fall '08
-Summer '09: Find out baby Cary will make his/her appearance in Spring 2010

God has been so faithful to us. I look forward to the years ahead that will be marked by very different milestones. Happy Anniversary Cliff. I love you!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

awww, congratulations guys! the last milestone just might be the best one!!!! :)