Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The End is Near!

Last night I received the grade for my big final paper. My palms were sweaty as I opened the e-mail, and guess what??? I got an A! Woohoo!

Last night I also turned in the last paper for the supervision class I'm in. One more small essay and a final exam left. I will be done with schooling forever!

I can taste the end. I will walk the stage in Canyon, TX on December 5th at 1pm. What a great day that will be!



In other news:
Cliff informed me earlier this morning that Southwest Airlines has a 72 hour sale going on right now. Only $25 one way! Any of my Dallas family and friends want to come visit?!?! You have to book the flights before Thursday of this week and the dates for the deal are Dec. 2-16th and Jan. 5-Feb. 10th!

2 comments:

Donaldson Family said...

Yeaaa, Jess I'm so happy for you and your HUGE accomplishment!! Finishing your Masters, Wow! Way to go girl! We would love to come visit, I need to talk to Aaron about maybe doing that for your graduation, the dates match up, right? Anyways, love you guys!!

Robbie Lyn said...

Yay yay yay for an A on your paper!!!