Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Lerin!

The adorable munchkin that you see below is four years old today! Lerin had her birthday party at the Park's Mall on Saturday. It was a carousel party and it sounds like she had a blast. Robbyn informed me this morning that her next birthday party was going to be at the mall as well. They had pizza, birthday cake and got an all day pass to ride the carousel! Sadly, Cliff and I had to miss it, but I am determined that me and this new baby will be making all of my neices birthday parties in 2010!


It is hard to believe that it has been four years since Lerin made her appearance. It is hard to describe all of the things that run through my mind when I think of her birth. She was the answer to so many prayers and such a miracle to our family! Her birth represents a fulfillment of God's great promises and a wonderful blessing to us all after many years of struggle. She is a miracle and I am so thankful to God for showing his mighty power all throughout our lives. She has brought much joy to all of our lives! She keeps us all laughing with her antics and adorable words.

This picture of Lerin and Trish is one of my all time favorites! She was such an adorable baby and has grown into a beautiful little girl! I remember the wonderment of her birth and how cute her little nose was!!


Below are two pictures of her that was taken just a few weeks ago. Lerin has such an exciting imagination and never lacks for energy. She loves life and remembers every promise made to her. She loves surprises and loves that she is old enough for school, dance and choir at church.

I feel like I have missed out on so many fun days of her life, but I am unbelieveably thankful to call her my neice, my family! She is now the big sister to her two adorable little sisters, Robbyn and Aleigh. I know she will be a great leader for her family. I pray that she would accept Jesus with her childlike faith and that the Holy Spirit would give her understanding of his mighty strength and love! I pray that she will be protected from the scary and hurtful things in this life, but more than that, that her heart will be hidden in the one who knows her future!


Thank you Lord for giving us such a prescious gift four years ago!!

No comments: