Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just pressed Send

Well I just pressed send on an e-mail containing an attachment of my big final paper of grad school. Thankfully, I will have an opportunity to revise it if I am not happy with the grade. O how I wish to be happy with the grade...sadly, only an A will suffice and I'm pretty sure the paper I sent isn't really A material. These things are subjective though so mayby the prof will be in a great mood when she grades it....or maybe she'll be so busy she just can't spend much time ripping it apart.

I will have up to two weeks before I get the verdict. Either way it goes I am so glad it is in her hands now. I'm sick of thinking about it and trying to type stuff.

Tomorrow is the big sonogram day and I'm just now allowing myself to get excited!! Can't wait until tomorrow at noon. I'll post when we get back to share the experience with all of you friends and family.

No comments: