Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving in Glen Rose 09

Below are a smattering of pictures from our Thanksgiving in Glen Rose. For some reason I was too busy living life, enjoying my family instead of taking pictures. I didn't get shots of many of the family members that were there!! I'm sad about that but I'm hoping that my family can make up for that. (send me links to your pictures if you have them: Aunt Laura, Mimi, whoever else may have taken some!)

Praise God for Dad's new hip! He hiked to the river with us and did all sorts of crazy stuff that he was not able to do for many years! Robbyn took her first hike to the river with us too. She did great walking most of the way. Greg and Kathy hiked too...we had fun!


My beautiful girl Lerin!

We had family pictures done. Hopefully I'll be able to share those soon when Trish gets them all done. This is one taken beforehand of Cliff and I. You can see the baby in this one! The baby is growing and kicking all the time. We can't wait to meet him or her!


My beautiful Aunt Lynne! It was so good to get to visit some!


Check out these happy faces!!! We were on our way to the playground and these kiddos could not be having more fun! From left to right: Robbyn, Calvin, Cybil, Lerin, Clinton, and Carsen.


Dakota and Cliff playing outside. Dakota had a ball playing with her cousins!


This is baby Elizabeth. She is my cousin Chase and his wife Melissa's baby. She looks just like a Rampy baby to me!




And here's Ruby! She is Chuck and Ginger's baby. She'll be having a baby brother very soon!




And here is baby Aleigh, my neice. She is precious! Check out her happy smile while she sleeps. She was also happy to be surrounded by family!


Before Cliff and I got to Glen Rose we stopped to have lunch with our good friends Chris and Laura and their baby Faith. We are so thankful that we got to visit!


Here is a link that should get you to the rest of the album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016093&id=100400212&l=9ed15eb013

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Jess - you are so sweet. It's a terrible thing our family is so far flung these days. Phoebe and I want to come this summer. Maybe Gus will be in good shape by then and we will kidnap Dom on the way to your house! Then we can play babies!