Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls...DONE

Two batches of cinnamon roll recipe = 95 cinnamon rolls. LOL!!!

It definitely took me most of the day to complete the cinnamon roll process, but they are finished! And they are yummy. Cliff and I had to try them of course! We'll be taking some to Sunday school in the morning, but the rest are going to Glen Rose for Thanksgiving. Family, get ready to enjoy! I sure hope they are good then too! I've crammed my freezer with them. I'm pretty confident they'll still taste good.

I am so pumped about this next week. I get a preview visit with the Green's on Monday night. Aunt Laure, Uncle Dale, Tristan, Alyssa and Tory will be coming through town to have dinner with us. They probably won't stay the night, but I'd sure love it if they would!! They are driving all the way from California to Texas and will be making a stop in with us. I am so thankful!

Then it is on to Glen Rose Tuesday night for us. We'll stay the night at the land first to let Cliff hunt Thursday morning, then we'll head to the camp by lunch time. So so so so so excited to be around family. There is nothing like hanging out with people who understand you, who know your history, and who love you no matter what. Plus, they are all just fun people....crazy, but fun! There will be lots of babies to cuddle, toddlers to giggle with and so many more! I hope the week creeps by!

I have a ton to do before then. My house needs to be clean, I need to come up with one more recipe to make for Thanksgiving and pack.

My tiny neice Aleigh was in the hospital yesterday and today with a high fever and cough. She went home tonight and has been fever free most of the day. I'm not sure what was wrong but she came up negative for the flu and menengitis. I am thankful it was nothing serious! Pray for Leigh to get some sleep tonight. I know they are both exhausted!

No comments: