Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Update

I am now 26 weeks along in the pregnancy. I went to the doctor today, had to get blood drawn and all that jazz. I get to have a second sonogram tomorrow afternoon. We are excited about that. It will be fun to see what the baby looks like now! I am getting closer now, marked by the joy of going to the doctor every two weeks. I really hate going to the doctor!

I'll post more tomorrow after the sonogram. Baby Cary will be here very soon. My doctor was pretty much telling me that time was running short. We have to register for baby classes and get all the paperwork done at the hospital already. I guess we need to pick up the pace here a little bit. Let me get through Christmas first and then I will be in full blown baby mode. Only two more weeks of the holidays to go!

No comments: