Monday, December 7, 2009

MSSW Graduation Extravaganza

What a wonderful week last week was! After the excitement of Thanksgiving was over Mom and I flew back to Amarillo very early Monday morning. She came to spend the week with me and help me prepare for company that planned to come in Thursday and Friday. I graduated with my Master's in Social Work from UTArlington last Saturday. Dad brought Leigh and the girls with him Thursday evening and then on Friday Cliff's parents, sister Kimberly and Grandparents arrived. They all made me feel very special and helped me celebrate the occasion!

Below are a few pictures of the weekend. I felt so blessed to have everyone in town!!

























Check out this link for more pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016159&id=100400212&l=e2927a31c2

1 comment:

Kalie said...

Congratulations Jess! I am so very proud of you! I'm so glad so many family members were able to come and help you celebrate!