Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back in Business

Well, life is getting back to normal after more than a week of holiday festivities. I will post pictures soon when I get a chance. Cliff and I enjoyed the holidays with lots of family. Our travels took us to Dallas, New Braunfels, Jacksonville, Kennedale and then back home this past Saturday. Then Sunday our friends Jon and Lindsay arrived for a visit! THey are staying through Wednesday and we are really enjoying hanging out and talking babies (their baby Eli will be here in about 8 weeks). I did have to go back to work Monday and will work through Thursday but we have lunches and evenings to hang out.

Here is a break down of our Christmas week:
Friday, Dec. 18- I flew to Dallas, was picked up by Debbie and Kimberly
Saturday - shopping and Rockettes with the ladies on Cliff's side
Sunday - I got to see Gus, Dom and Luke for a bit at the hospital, more shopping, and then picked up Cliff in Waco, drove to New Braunfels
Monday - Wednesday - hanging out with family in NB, trip to Landa Park, decorating sugar cookies, resting
Wednesday - drive to Jacksonville
Thursday - prepare for Parson's Christmas, hang out with family
Friday - Christmas extravaganza, passing around cousin's tiny baby, eating
Saturday - begin trip home, stop in Arlington for lunch with my family in Kennedale, drive the rest of the way to Amarillo

Whew! It was a busy week with lots of driving!

It is absolutely dead around the office today. Ugh! I've already just about finished a book I started yesterday. Cliff woke up this morning with a low grade fever. I am praying he doesn't get really sick. He showed up to work a while ago so he must not be too ill. Of course he would die if he missed having to hunt this weekend so sick or not he'll just keep on trucking I'm sure.

Please, please please continue to pray for Gus, Dom and Luke. God is sustaining them and continues to work in Gus' body but they continue to wait it out at the hospital.

More to come, just wanted everyone to know we are still around!

No comments: