Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving II

Thanksgiving continued for the Donaldson family in Midlothian on Saturday. Cliff was so nice and let me stay in Arlington for the weekend so that I could see my Dad's side of the family too. It has been a couple of years since I have gotten to spend a day with them and we had a good time together. The food was delicious, but it was also good to sit and play games together. I remember as a kid at holidays we would all sit around the glass table at Grandmama's house and play all sorts of games. I know Dad and all of his sisters must have had fun growing up because they all enjoyed playing games together. This year we sat around the table at Aunt Kathy's house and played Apples to Apples. Grandmama made her yummy chocolate pie and Uncle Shea grilled delicious ribs for all of us! I also had the wonderful privelege of meeting my cousin Brittanie's baby Peyton!

Below from left to right: Drew, Bubba, Trish, Meagan standing, and Brittanie on the floor.


Talking and playing games.
This is Aunt Carol and her first grandbaby Peyton! Isn't she cute!


Uncle Josh and Peyton.


Grandmama and some of us sitting around in the living room. It was a relaxing Saturday afternoon.

Dakota bonded with Aunt Beth. This is a pic of Dakota, Drew and Aunt Beth. Fun people!




No comments: