Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Updated Format

I updated our background. I'm still not very happy with it, but it is definitely an improvement from the last one. Robbie, I still want you to show me how to make it look cool!!

I have added a poll on the sidebar for you to vote on whether or not you think Baby Cary is going to be a boy or a girl. Cast you vote, you have until March 1st. I am guessing that we are having a girl, but Cliff insists that it is a boy! He better be coming up with a good boy name since we have had trouble nailing one down! Of course in the end we will be thrilled no matter what.

Dad, you can find other family member's blogs to the left. I think they should all be correct now!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I say BOY, Gus and Charlie need a buddy!

Debbie said...

aww, I like the new layout! :)

Carol said...

Jess: Congrats on your graduation! Wahoo! You must be relieved to have all that behind you! We (the Borens) are passing through Amarillo Friday, 12/18, on our way to NM for Christmas. Would you and Cliff be available for dinner? We would love to see you, and hope the Thompsons can join us, too.