Friday, January 23, 2009

HERD REUNION!

Tonight I am heading to Brownwood for our annual Herd Reunion! My college girlfriends and I are meeting up in the wonderful Bwood to hang out and catch up. It has been way to long since I've seen or even talked with some of them so it will be a wonderful day catching up. I am sad that there are some that won't make it, but I will enjoy the ones that are there. I am leaving tonight after work at 5 to drive the 5 and a half plus hours to get there. Not really looking forward to the drive but it'll be worth it. So much has happened in all of our lives since graduation. We all have real jobs, some of us are married, some have babies and others have traveled the globe. I can't wait to hear about the happy times and sad times of this past year. I am so blessed to have experienced those wonderful 4 years of college. What an amazing gift that was to me! Both Cliff and I met lifelong friends that we cherish today. My sweet husband is letting me stay through Sunday so it will be a fun weekend. AND I think I'm going to get to see my parents which is an added bonus. :) Below is a pic of our the spring of our senior year. Not everyone is in the pic...but i's a good one!

Left to right: me, Brandi, Maria, Meredith, Kate, Kalie and Dom

2 comments:

The Dunton's said...

It's so special that you have friends like that! Have a wonderful weekend and drive safe! Oh, and your blanket looks great! I bet it will be super snuggly.

The Norvells said...

Im jealous. I want a friend reunion in bwood :>(. Shoot...at this point I'll take a friend reunion in the desert if it means I get to see all my friends in one place. I want to see pictures posted when you get back :>).