Monday, January 12, 2009

Cliff in Salado

Well Cliff left town yesterday with Elaine our preschool minister for a Children's Ministry conference in Salado. He'll be gone until Wednesday night, I think he flys in around 7:30 that night. He'll be pretty busy while he's there with the conference during the day and then dinners at night. Darrell Eldredge, an old friend of the family, is the keynote speaker for the conference. Small world! I hope Cliff introduces himself and gets to meet him.

While he's gone I'll be working as usual, church Monday and Wednesday and internship on Tuesday. I have a meeting tonight at the school that I had forgotten about until this morning. It is at 5:30 so I'll be heading there right after I leave here. It is a meeting about the internship that I started last week. I sure hope it doesn't last too long! Then tomorrow after my internship I finally gave in to the Mary Kay lady that I'd come to her studio for a facial type thing...ugh! I love Mary Kay products but hate the sales ladies. I mean come on, can't I just order the stuff, have someone drop it off to me and that be it. I hope this gets her off my back. One of those things about moving that you have to deal with I guess. She wants to show me some new stuff and I'm not gonna be buying so it should be thoroughly awkward. O, well, I guess it is something to do while Cliff is gone.

I am excited about the Herd reunion coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see all of my friends!!!! And I think I'll get to hug my parents too, if they end up coming to Brownwood for a few hours. :)

The day has slowed down around here...I guess I'll go read more blogs and pray that the next two hours goes by quicker!

No comments: