Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally...Christmas pics!

Christmas was a blast in Jacksonville! It was so nice to spend a week relaxing and hanging out with the family. Below is the family pic that Debbie and I insisted on. I think Kimberly got a few good ones too that I am getting off of her facebook. I packed sweaters because it had been soooo cold in Amarillo so I was warm most of the time since it was so nice in Jacksonville!

A couple of the pictures are of Debbie, Kimberly and I in our matchy pajamas. Debbie got us those for a pre-Christmas present. They are so comfy and aren't we cute?!

The dog in the picture with Cliff is their family dog JJ. He is a sweet dog! Speaking of dogs...we celebrated Christmas with 6 dogs and one cat this year. :) With all of the people in the house it was a three ring circus on that last day when everyone showed up!

And the last pic is me and Dom. We drove through Denton on the way home and called Dom to meet us for lunch as we passed through. It was nice to see my preo best friend! Love you Dom you are beautiful!















No comments: