Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

Hello world! I wish I could say I was as perky as the title suggests, however, it is Monday morning and I'd rather be at home than at work. Just wanted to update on the weekend. We have the baby bed painted and in the room. Poor Cliff could not let it go undone for another day since everyone keeps bugging him about getting it done. I am so thankful for Cliff! He has worked hard getting everything ready for the baby to arrive. I'll have to take a picture soon so you can all see how sweet the baby bed looks in the room.

Friday night we spent three hours at the coffee shop with some friends!! It was so nice and reminded me of the good old days at HPU where we could hang out with friends for hours just talking about nothing. I am thankful for the Thompson's, Mason's, and the Eliason's for showing up to hang out!

I declared Saturday pajama day and pretty much accomplished my goal until about 4pm. I had to make a home depot run for the baby bed, grabbed a sonic drink and was home the rest of the night. Cliff got us hot wings for dinner, yum! I have to say I haven't really had cravings throughout this pregnancy, but hot wings may be the closest things. I figure I shouldn't be eating Wing Stop's wings and fries after the baby comes in order to get this body back in shape so I enjoyed them Saturday. :)

And of course, Sunday was a busy busy day as usual. I managed to squeeze in a much needed hour nap though. We had lunch after church with Dr. Joel Gregory and a few of the staff members. It was fun hearing his stories! His sermon series on Joel has been eye opening and convicting.

Sorry I haven't posted pictures lately. I'll try to be better this week!

1 comment:

Pwood said...

Hey Jess and Cliff! Wow! You are getting so close to meeting your little baby! I know you are both so excited and the time just can't seem to come fast enough! Hang in there and it will all be worth the wait when you get to hold your little one for the 1st time! I can't wait to see pictures! Know that Corey and I are thinking about you all!