Friday, March 26, 2010

March 29th

We scheduled to be induced on Monday. I haven't made much progress this week in doing it on my own so we will get some help. I will go in to the hospital Monday at 7am and pray that the medicine does the trick. My doctor said we'd have a baby by the end of the day one way or the other. Thankfully, both baby and I are both healthy. The heart rate was strong today. For that I am very, very thankful. As much as I would love for my body to just go in to labor I know that this is best considering the risks of waiting another week. Thanks for your prayers and we look forward to introducing our baby to you very soon!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You're in my prayers. Can't wait to see pictures of your little blessing. :)

Miss you both!!!

Debbie said...

good luck today!! we're all ready to meet baby Cary!! :)