Thursday, March 18, 2010

O the waiting!

I know this isn't much of a news flash to all of you, but seriously! We will have one of these in our house very, very soon!! Whoa!!

And the anticipation is killing us. Ha! I have thoroughly enjoyed this week at home! I have done things around the house that I have been putting off, run errands that needed to get done, napped a couple of days. We got to have dinner over at Joe and Hannah's house and I was able to do lunch with my friend Elizabeth whose baby is due in April. I've gone for a couple of walks since it has been an absolutely gorgeous week. No baby yet though with all of this alternating activity and rest.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea that it could still be another week or more before baby arrives. We had a minor camcorder emergency this week. I couldn't find the cord to charge the battery. I rush ordered the part I needed and got it in the mail today. The baby can officially come now that that is taken care of!

I am really excited about tomorrow. Cliff has Fridays off so tomorrow will be our first Friday to spend together in at least 2 years. Tomorrow will the first day of our new normal together. Maybe I'll make some waffles to celebrate in the morning!

Tomorrow we will also go to the doctor again. I'm pretty sure nothing has changed. I really, really hope that I do not have to be induced!! Sunday is the due date so we shall just have to continue this waiting game.

No comments: