Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We Wait

I went to the doctor this afternoon. The appointment was short and sweet. She told me my blood counts were great. Direct quote from the doc regarding my blood count, "The best I've ever seen." Not sure what that means except I'm healthy. LOL! Anyway, the baby is very active and has a good strong heart rate. Dr. Castillo said that the baby measured in the 66th percentile on the sonogram I had last week, very average. I am just measuring funny because of the way my body is carrying baby and extra weight.

I will return to see Dr. Castillo next Wednesday afternoon. This may go all the way people!

Our friends Jon and Lindsay had their precious baby Eli yesterday in Midland! I could not be more excited for them. And really, now that Eli is here it makes me even more ready for our baby to be here. I always said to myself that our time was not too far away after Eli made his appearance. Well now he's here so I'm ready for my turn!!

No comments: