Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Update

I went to the doctor yesterday. For the most part everything looks great. The baby's heart rate is good, my blood pressure is great. However, I did measure the same at my last two appointments so I have a sonogram scheduled in a couple of weeks to make sure that the baby is growing properly. The doctor did not seem worried just wanted to have it checked out. Cliff and I are looking forward to seeing the baby again and finding out how big he/she is. The baby is wiggling around all of the time! It is so hard to believe that in 6 short weeks we'll be holding our baby AND we will finally get to discover if we have a baby boy or a baby girl!

1 comment:

The Maybin's said...

Yea! Keep me posted on how the sonogram goes! Glad everything is looking great.