Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures from Simply Darling Photography

On our vacation to Glorieta, Patricia of Simply Darling Photography (aka my sister-in-law), took some pregnancy pictures for me. Aaron, Trish, Cliff and I set out on our little photo excursion as the sun was beginning to set. It was so cold! At one point we were hiking through knee deep snow. There was a ton of snow on the ground and it was quite the adventure getting the shots! The three below are previews of the photo shoot. Trish did an amazing job! I am so thankful to have these memories.







5 comments:

Leigh said...

Love, love your pics! You are a beautiful pregnant woman and I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew! Love You!

Donaldson Family said...

I love them all, but my fav is the last one! You look amazing in that one! Thanks for the advertisement!! Haha. Love ya.

Grandaddy and Gramma Patti said...

Jess, you look so beautiful! Hang on just a little longer and get all the sleep you can. You're gonna need it. We love you very much.

Debbie said...

awww Jess, i LOVE that last one! so gorgeous!!! :)

Catherine said...

I love these pictures!!