Sunday, January 31, 2010

Herd Reunion 2010

Two weeks ago I got to spend a weekend with my college girlfriends in Arlington at Brandi's house. There were 11 of us who got together most of which ended up staying a night or two at Brandi's place. This group of girls is so special to me! I cannot express how thankful I am to have them each in my life. We may not keep in touch as often as we'd all like, but this commitment to get together once a year is just priceless! We shared memories of our college days, supported each other in new ventures for the year to come and encouraged each other. We laughed alot!

They also surprised me with a baby shower! I brought home lots of cute baby stuff! Thank you girls for taking the time to celebrate baby Cary with me!!! Below are a few pictures of the weekend. I didn't get my camera out near as much as I'd like I was just soaking up the little time I had with them!

Below from left to right: Kate, Me, Sarah, Stephanie, Kalie, Becca, Meredith, Jan and Brandi










We were also very thankful that two of our friends and college RA's showed up to hang out on Saturday. Thanks Michelle and G for making time to hang out!






No comments: