Saturday, April 4, 2009

We survived!

Cliff and I survived the Mother/Daughter Sleepover. Praise the Lord! It was a great night. My favorite part was seeing all of the Moms with their babies (1st-6th graders) all snuggled together watching movies. It was so sweet!

The night was a great success. Cliff ended up staying until 1:30 and came back with donuts at 6. I was so thankful he was there to take care of the little details that I always miss and he is so conscious of. (God really knew what he was doing when he put us together) I stayed the whole night and didn't sleep a wink. Robbie, Lindsay and I stayed up all night with a couple of moms and about five girls who stuck with us. The first part of the evening went by really quick since we had so much to do. Cliff and Robbie did such a great job organizing and making everything so smooth.

I'll find the camera later and post some pictures. Cliff and I got home this morning at about 9AM. I took a shower and went right to bed. I slept straight through until 6! Cliff and I both are still feeling kinda groggy and gross. I am hoping I'll be able to sleep all night tonight! I'm gonna be so messed up. :) I am so thankful for our church and for the opportunity to get to know some of our church family a little better tonight. I took Mom/Daughter pictures so I had the chance to really get to know their names and talk to every pair for a few minutes.

What a night! I think we all had a blast, but I'm sure glad I have at least a year before we intentionally stay up all night again! The last time I even got close to missing a whole night of sleep was the night of Dakota's birth when we didn't get in to Arlington until 3:30AM. :)

No comments: