Tuesday, December 2, 2008

School and DISH Stuff

Woohoo!! I'm done with school until January. Yesterday was the most stressful day I've had in a long time. I had a group presentation to do last night and found out at 7:30 in the morning that the girl preparing the presentation skipped out on us. She sent like a title slide of our slide show and that's it!!!! The other three of us were not happy to say the least since we all work. Of course, I did the presentation because I have a low maintenance job, we did the presentation and it went ok. The most frustrating part about the whole thing is that the chick who did nothing is getting the same grade as the rest of us...awesome. But it's over now and I am soooo glad to be done with it.

I am even done with my online class. I just have to grade a couple of units for the class that I grade for. I can do that this week while I sit at work. It feels good to have this semester behind me. Only one more year left and I'll be done with school forever.

Cliff's school is a different story. Poor guy, he is still trying to finish up all of the work for his three classes this semester. We are praying that he'll be done this weekend. Please pray that he'll be very efficient!

Now for the DISH story that I just heard from Cliff. Today we are having DISH installed at the house. The guy who came out was too scared to get in the attic and was about to call someone else in to do it for him. Well, he and Cliff made a deal. Cliff wouldn't have to pay the 150something bucks for installation but...Cliff would have to run all of the wire! Ha!! Makes me laugh so hard. Cliff may have himself a second job if he doesn't be careful. They are still there working, but by this afternoon we'll have 200 plus channels at our fingertips. I am still perplexed as to how the guy coming to do all of the work was too scared to get in to the attic. Why is he working for them??

This week should end up being a normal week. I am soooo excited about being home all weekend. We have a 6th grade Christmas party Saturday night which should be fun.

I'll post Thanksgiving pics tonight. I didn't take too many, I was too busy talking to everyone. But I'll get the few up that I took.

No comments: