Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cary Ranch

Cliff and I got to go out to the land this past weekend. We were able to leave Wednesday night after church and my family met us out there late Thursday night. We all left Saturday around lunchtime. It was a great weekend. We are so thankful to Cliff and Debbie for letting us all meet out there. It was a blast!!












Dakota enjoyed this basket more than her presents!


Trish brought her camera and we got a family picture. I shot this one of them in between other family shots. It was so fun taking them out at the land.










Lerin pretended to deliver mail in the mail jeep. We didn't even tell her that that is what it was, she just figured it out. She had a blast all weekend pretending and 'sploring.'



I absolutely love this picture! She couldn't keep the sunglasses on but she kept saying that she needed her sunglasses because it was too bright!




















2 comments:

Lynne said...

Yeah!!! I love the pics. Wish I could have seen it all in person, looks like it was lots of fun. I didn't even recognize Dakota, she has grown so much!

Debbie said...

cute pictures! glad you guys had a nice Christmas! :)