Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Afternoon

It is Friday afternoon again. You can pretty much bet that I'll be posting on Friday afternoons. It is something to occupy me for a few minutes. It is seriously dead around here. I'm a receptionist, right? Well receptionists answer phones...primary job...on Fridays all ministerial staff are off except for one. Most people know this...translation...one call every half hour. Fun times! I am usually very productive on school work on Fridays. Thankfully I am pretty much done with all of that. Only a couple more assignments due after Thanksgiving.

Cliff's school on the other hand...very different story. Today he told me at lunch that he has a list of to-dos for school that would take him about 3 weeks. Um...everything is due in about a week. Please pray for him this weekend that he would be super productive this weekend while I'm gone! He can't keep going at this pace much longer. He stays up 'til midnight or 1 working on school and then gets up early to work some more with church work in between. :( Poor guy.

Last night he made me a fire in our fireplace for the first time. It was so fun and beautiful! It got really freakin' cold here yesterday. We have been having really beautiful perfect weather, until yesterday. Now it is sooo windy and cold! The fire was sooo nice and fun to have while we worked on school, packed and washed clothes.

Our living area keeps us sane! Nothing else is really in order since the move and probably won't improve much til after the holidays. O well...I'm thankful for it all!

I'm o so ready to see my babies this weekend. I'll post pictures next week and then even more after that from Thanksgiving. O I love this time of year!!

Well, 2 hours and 45 minutes left of my forever long Friday. I think I've exhuasted my blog roll and don't have much else to do. Maybe I'll try and watch something online. Hmmm....we'll see. :)

No comments: