Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving pics

Here are some Thanksgiving pics. I didn't even get one of Lerin! I actually did take one but it's blurry and not blog worthy. All of these are of my adorable cousins. I love getting to watch everyone talk and visit at Thanksgiving. We sure missed everyone who couldn't make it this year.

My favorite part of the whole weekend were our two trips down to the river. I carried Lerin on my back in a carrier thanks to Chuck and Ginger. She had so much fun throwing rocks in the river with her cousins. :) Good memories. I left my camera on both trips. I guess I was just enjoying being with my family.


Cybil and Calvin playing


Aunt Laura and Robbyn being silly.

Robbyn playing and eating an apple. Isn't she adorable!!??


Charis taking a pic of me with the toy camera. :)



This is my cousin's son Carsen. He will be having a baby sister any time!
Can't wait to meet baby D.




No comments: