Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pics of Chase's wedding

I am starting to post pictures this afternoon. It seems that I was not in much of a picture taking mood the week of Thanksgiving. I got really random shots. The weekend before Thanksgiving my cousin Chase got married to Melissa in League City. I got to go and had a blast seeing my family pre-Thanksgiving. I didn't get any shots of Chase and Melissa so sorry guys...It was a beautiful wedding though!



This is a pic of Tristan and I in the car on the way to the wedding. Tristan and Aunt Laura got to come from California for the wedding and the whole week after. It was soooo good to have them around. We had a blast on the drive together.

I found all of the Dad's along the wall at the reception. I think Uncle Sean was just taking it all in after the whirlwind of the wedding. :)


Mom, Dad and I stayed with our cousins Greg and Kathy. I took a pic of their family. Trent and Lauren are their kids. Lauren just got married this year to Mike. They all live close together in League City. I couldn't believe that in all of these years I had never been to see where they live. It was fun being with them.

And here are the munchkins!! Cybil was in the wedding and Lerin almost joined her during both precessionals! Dad had a hand on her thankfully, but she was pretty pumped to get to hang with Cybil for an evening. They are buds. It was so fun seeing them together! They are only a few months apart. Both 3 years old.



Here is a pic of Leigh and Robbyn. Robbyn looked sooooo cute in her little hat. :)







No comments: