Thursday, November 6, 2008

This week

No pictures yet of the house. Those will come this weekend hopefully. I haven't had much time on the lap top at home to load pictures.

Dad, Leigh and the girls left yesterday morning. I was sad to see them go. Lerin and Robbyn were so much fun to have around! Cliff and I missed waking up this morning to little girl noises. It's hard to wake up in a bad mood with sweet smiles and little girl hugs! :) Every morning they would wake up at like 6:30 or 7 and immediately were asking for breakfast! It was so nice to sit at the table with them every morning. They both did so good the whole week while everyone worked around them. I didn't take too many pictures of them but I have a couple that I'll post this weekend.

I took off Monday and Tuesday afternoons but now I'm back at work till 5. Mom is still here though and continues to get stuff done at home. I owe her big time!! I wish I could be there enjoying the day with her. We get all of Saturday together thankfully and then she'll have to leave Sunday. :( I sure wish they lived closer.

More later...

No comments: