Friday, October 31, 2008

First Night

Well, Praise the Lord! last night we stayed in our house for the first time. I am praising God this morning but yestereday I was one big grump! Say a prayer for Cliff to have patience with me. I had been at my desk all day and I did not want to move the remaining things at our apartment much less clean the place up. We finished around 9:15 or so. Cliff set up the bed and made it for us while I made a run to Wal-Mart for a shower curtain and some essentials. That put me in a little better mood. Cliff is checking out of the apartment and storage today. We are done with those places!!! Woohoo!

Tonight I'll be staying after work to be here for the trunk or treat at the church. (trying to have a good attitude about this too...ugh...what's my problem!) That'll last until 7:30 or 8 and I'll finally get to go home probably just in time for Mom, Leigh and the girls to show up. I cannot wait to see them!!! I am soooo thankful for their help. I'll post pics next week sometime of the house...if I can find the camera. :)

Ok, gotta get back to work.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Jessica, congrats on your new house! Moving is such a drag, but hopefully all that is over for now. Thank you so much for that sweet comment. You have no idea how much it encouraged me! Thank you.

Lynne said...

There is nothing wrong with you! That is a normal reaction to "too much to do - not enough hours in the day". I bet today is much better.
A.Lynne

The Dunton's said...

Congrats on the first night! It will get better as things settle down. Enjoy the new changes - hopefully you won't have to move again for awhile. :)