Friday, November 14, 2008

One more hour...

One hour left of work...it is creeping by. I am so thankful it is the weekend. I practically live for the weekends! It is so hard to get things done that I need to get done during the week. This week has been no different. Monday night I had class, Wednesday was church. Tuesday we had people over for a little bit and took it easy. Last night I ran errands: grocery store, home depot, hair cut. Finally it is Friday and I can accomplish stuff. I have a looooong to do list. I'm absolutely positive that the list will still have a ton on it by the end of the weekend, but we'll see how far I get.

Cliff left yesterday to go hunting at the land. I know he is having a blast with the guys. Tonight I get to hang out with Hannah. Since they moved here in August we have not really hung out at all. I am looking forward to going to dinner and just hanging out.

My to do list:
Paint the kitchen, hallway and two bedrooms
Write a 10 page paper
Meet my research group in Plainview at 2 on Sunday
Go listen to a 30 minute violin concert by a couple of our kids at Barnes and Noble Saturday morning
Clean up before Cliff gets home
Make a list of what to buy for my Thanksgiving dishes

Ok, so maybe all of that won't get painted but I really really want it done! I think I'm going to stay up really late tonight and then get up early tomorrow. We'll see what happens. If I can get the painting done then we can really unpack all of the boxes and find a place for stuff. Sounds like I'm going to be exhuasted come Monday.

I only have about 3 more weeks of classes left and Cliff will be done with his next week. I have this rediculous group project to get off my back before it is truly complete.

I am thankful for the weekends! I am thankful for some time to get things done.

One more hour...

No comments: