Saturday, November 15, 2008

And today...not enough time!

So time is a sneaky thing. All week I have been wanting those creaping hours to hurry up. Well...then my day comes and it flies by. STINK!

I finished the hallway and the doors. I only got kilz on the one bedroom and ran out of time. Now I've got to write a 10 page paper. Thankfully, it is part way done, but I have to get it done before tomorrow. I will be driving to Plainview after church for a group project. NIGHTMARE!


As you can see I'm frustrated with the weekend that I was so looking forward to. It has been a great day, some things have been accomplished but I know that Monday will come all too soon. At least now I can start hanging things in the living room and the hallway. It'll probably be after Thanksgiving that I can get anything else done. Too bad the family can't just run over to my house to help out over the break. That's what we get for living so dang far away.


This morning I went to a violin concert at 9:30. It was fun. Only spent about 40 minutes there. I had a Home Depot run before that. The first of a couple today. Here are a few pics of the concert.

Mark and Reese are on the back row. Reese is the one looking my direction and Mark is the one to his right. They were so cute and pretty good!



That is Elise, Reese's little sister. It was fun to go watch. The concert was at Barnes and Noble.




Cliff is almost home...I've got to get started.

No comments: