Monday, September 8, 2008

House Hunting

Our world revolves around house hunting right now. We went to twelve last week, six yesterday, two today. And still...no house. Please pray for God to show us what we are supposed to do. I don't have much other news about our life. I am busy with school and grading for two sections of a class, and manning my station from 8:30-5:00.

Cliff has been really busy with church now that school has started back up. I think today is day 10 that we have spent at least half if not all day at the church. We need a break. Cliff is super excited about going hunting this weekend, Thursday through Saturday. I however, will be staying in Amarillo because I have to work on Friday. Mom and Dad are coming to visit and I am so excited to get to spend time with family.

I have to say how thankful I am that God sent Hannah and Joe to live in Amarillo. We had them and Bethany and her two year old over for dinner Saturday night and it was so great. I cooked spagetti with salad and we just enjoyed hanging out. Chloe, Bethany's little girl, was ADORABLE. She absolutely loved Cliff and was such a talker.

No comments: