Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inspection

The house is getting inspected today at 5. Cliff and Pastor Howie are going to meet with the inspector and walk through the house together. I CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE!

But more than that...I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MY FAMILY AND MY THREE NEICES! Ah...Thursday night cannot come fast enough. We plan to leave here at five and be in Arlington by like 10 or so. Then we get to spend a glorious Friday with family and only part of Saturday. I'll take anything I can get.

Mimi and Bipaw are going to be staying at Mom and Dad's Thursday and Friday night too, so that's awesome. Bipaw is speaking at his 50th anniversary at HPU and at a Cornerstone Baptist Church reunion. HPU is having their homecoming this weekend. Cliff and I opted out to go see the girls. I wish I could be there, but need to see my family more. Maybe one of these years we'll get to go back there for a weekend. I sure miss all of my HPU friends!

Somehow October filled up fast and I'm sure it will be over before we know it. Another thing I cannot wait for...WE GET TO GO TO NEW BRUANFELS!! We get to go take an extra long weekend with Cliff and Debbie and Kimberly and the rest of the family. :) It'll be a blast.

Then after that...WE MOVE! Woohoo! Exciting stuff, and after typing all of this it's a bit overwhelming. Ok...that's enough.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey Jess, love the house! I bet you'll be glad to get things settled. Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving.