Monday, September 8, 2008

freedocumentaries.com

Check out free documentaries.com.

I watched Invisible Children and I highly recommend it. It is hard to believe how many are suffering around this world!

I keep up a site called Real Hope for Haiti (you can check it out on my blog roll to the left). The last two hurricanes have hit them hard. Everyday they face life and death situations. Even this week they had a child die from malnutrition. I wish there was more I could do from Amarillo, TX, but I'm not always sure what to do with the knowledge of real suffering around the world.

I want to go, but I have responsibilities here. All I know is that I can pray, number one, and then give when I am able. Please pray with me for Licia and Lori and their families as they serve the people of Haiti and as they get through the devastation of the hurricanes.

No comments: