Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Bit Longer for the Pics!

So sorry I have not posted pics of Kenya. We jumped right back in to work and when I sat down over the weekend to download them, the computer was being really slow. So...I'm going to sit down tonight to try and get a few up on here. I am going to post a link to the snapfish albums too so that you can see ALL of the pics. We took ALOT.

In other news. The house search has heated up. We are going drive around and look at over ten tonight. We looked through the newspaper and found those to see. I think our realtor is getting a little frustrated with our particularness. But o well, he's working for us and will get paid soon enough. WE WILL BE BUYING A HOUSE. It's just taking us a little longer than anticipated. We've seen several hopefuls but it's always something that makes it a no go. If only we could have picked up our little Early plot on Sunnydale and brought it to Amarillo. I would be a happy girl. I will forever miss my giant back yard, all of my beautiful irises and my sun room. Man I miss that house. I think it will continue to grow grander and grander in my mind as the years progress. Hahaha!

I started school on Monday. I'm taking two classes: research methodologies and social policy. Fun fun!

But I am so excited because I get to go spend an entire weekend with Dom in Wichita Falls. Woohoo!! We're gonna get manicures and pedicures, watch movies and lay out by the pool.

No comments: