Sunday, June 1, 2008

Palo Duro Canyon Excursions

This is Mark Raines. He is the son of our Associate minister, Jeff. They invited us to go hiking with them in the Canyon on Memorial Day.
This is all of us at the Canyon. We stopped and had a snack and lunch along the way. Beautiful day!
This was the day that Jon and Lindsey were in town visiting us. I persuaded everyone to go out on a 6mile hike to this rock formation, the Lighthouse. Lindsey and I hiked up to the formation...fun times!

This is Cliff and I before we headed out. I had to get our pic by the map.

On the trail!
We saw this horny toad. He was pretty cool.

That is the Lighhouse above. The only way you can get to it is to hike the three miles out and then back.


Jon, me and Cliff. We ate lunch up here at the top. :)

No comments: