Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another New Baby!!

Guess what?? We have another new baby in the family. MY CUP OVERFLOWS! That is how I feel right now. My cousin Chuck, who has always been like my brother, and his wife Ginger had their baby Ruby Nora Lynne Dunton last night at 10pm. Check out Chuck's blog on my blog list to see the beautiful baby. She was 19 inches long and 7lbs. 10oz. They delivered with a midwife and were home by midnight...that's the way to do it huh? Ginger is able to sleep in her own bed to recoup at her own pace.

Update on Dakota: The Donaldson's are doing well. They got home Sunday and Dakota is eating better. My Mom and Dad got in from Hawaii/California yesterday evening and went straight to meet their new grandbaby. They could not believe how small and perfect she was. :) I can't wait to be home again to see everyone and to meet baby Ruby.

Shoutout to Dom and Phoebe: Congrats on Aunthood!!! What a special special week.

Chuck and Aaron, cousin and brother respectively, were born only 20 days apart. Dom and I were born only a month apart too. So the four of us grew up very close. I am flooded with so many great memories of the four of us together. :) I think it is pretty awesome that Chuck and Aaron had their baby girls only four days apart. God is so creative in how he lays out our lives. Praise the Lord for His mighty works!!!

No comments: