Thursday, January 21, 2010

31 weeks 4 days

I had another doctor's appointment today. Everything looks great so far! The doctor saw the baby kicking around and she seemed pleased. I am thankful that the appointments are short and sweet. I am feeling good. It seems that the online concensus for the baby poll to the side has decided that we are having a baby boy. :) This is a hotly debated issue around here. Our church family here at FBC Amarillo has decided we are having a girl. The Cary's believe we are having a boy. The Donaldson's are pretty undecided at this point. I absolutely cannot wait to find out!! As anxious as I am about the birth day, meeting our baby boy or girl will definitely make all of the anxiety melt away.

Cliff and I officially graduated from baby class Tuesday night. We know it all now! :) We have practiced swaddling, learned the five S's to sooth our baby, seen graphic films of birth both live and cesarean, Cliff has learned how to be a human table (ask him about it!), and we have practiced a breathing technique. Now we must just wait for baby to arrive and watch all of that learning go out the window! Ha!

In other news: Last weekend was an absolute blast with all of my sweet friends. I have hit the ground running ever since being back in town so I have not had a chance to upload pictures yet. The reunion was a blast and Dom and I enjoyed a Sunday morning together. I got to see Gus who looks much better this time than the last time I was there a month ago. I am so thankful for God's answering our prayers! He is a strong baby and so beautiful. :) Dom and I enjoyed a manicure and pedicure and lunch together. I wish we could to it more often!

Cliff and I are getting ready for a week of vacation. We are headed to Glorieta and my family is joining us. Needless to say this week has been a crazy one getting our house ready for company and getting stuff together for being gone. It has felt like we were moving again with boxes everywhere from the baby room project. I willl post pics soon!

No comments: