Monday, August 3, 2009

Home

I am so ready for Cliff to be home. He should be starting the trip home by now and will be landing in Amarillo around 6:30 tomorrow night. I have to say, there's not much for me here without him. I've been pretty bored since Mom left and it has only been like 3 days since she left. I've definitely watched way too much mindless TV over the last several days and gotten plenty of sleep! I'm pretty restless to have him home.

I have not been afraid at home alone. I am thankful for my relationship with God because I can always talk to him and know that he hears. What would I do without him!! God is my friend always and forever, there when no one else is. :)

Today should go by quickly with work and then school right after until 9:30. I'll be counting down the hours until tomorrow night! Cliff called Saturday morning, but I missed the call because I was in the other room. Talk about disappointed!!! He left a message, but I figure I won't hear from him again until he is back in the states tomorrow.

No comments: