Thursday, July 30, 2009

For Emily and for You

Hi Em! Glad you found the blog...now you need to make one so I can keep up with you!!

I realized when Emily commented on my last post that I hadn't announced that I had gotten a new bunny over the weekend. :) After the tragedy of the last poor bunny, I waited until after camp to mourn for a couple of weeks. Then on Saturday I called around to pet stores and found a place that sold them. I went and picked her up. Cliff has the camera so I can't take a picture, but she is a holland lop. Lop ears and totally white! She is about 6 weeks old and I'm keeping her inside until the fall comes. She hasn't made it past 6 days, but I'm pretty confident that this one will live! Not sure I could take another bunny death. :(

Mom and I have enjoyed our evenings together. I've exposed her to the wonderful tv programming of TLC! We've watch I didn't know I was pregnant and The Little Couple. She's hooked I think. :) Tonight is our last evening together. We'll probably enjoy some Chinese food together tonight.

I'm ready for Cliff to come home. I didn't get an e-mail from him yesterday, but I'm hoping today I get a call or an e-mail!

No comments: