Friday, August 21, 2009

Forever Friday

Fridays never end around here!! Two more hours and I get to leave the confines of this office!

Tonight we are going to hang out with some friends at the ballpark here to watch the Dillas play. They are the Amarillo minor league team. It's free to the public tonight so we'll go take advantage and hang out with some fun people.

Tomorrow I get my hair cut. It has been a very long time since I have had it cut! I don't know why I put it off all summer. I am really looking forward to that it!

Then tomorrow afternoon Cliff has a reunion for his Africa team that we'll be going to. Probably sitting around eating and talking. Nothing major. I am hoping for a quiet evening at home after. I really need to do some grocery shopping!! Cliff is probably ready for some real meals around our house, not the throw-together kind. We'll see how that goes. :)

I hope the weekend stretches on and on and on. Not likely, but a girl can wish!

Pray for Leigh when you think about her. Aly is acting like she is ready to come in to this world, but we aren't!! Pray she stays put for at least three more weeks. Leigh is feeling fine, just having some pre-term labor stuff. The poor girl has to try to stay off of her feet with a husband and two girls to take care of!

1 comment:

Robbie Lyn said...

I just figured it out last night! I was like "I have GOT to get it all like I like it so I will actually start using it!" It's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be! I'll teach you!