Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The 4th and WONDERLAND and a really cute BUNNY!

This past weekend, Debbie and Kimberly came to Amarillo to visit for several days. It was soooo awesome to have family here. We celebrated the 4th and Kimberly's 21st birthday while they were here. We went down to watch the Canyon parade and then sat in a parking lot near our house to watch the Amarillo firework show. My favorite part of the weekend was going to Wonderland with the family though. It was so much fun and such a beautiful night!









Below is our new bunny! It is about 8 weeks old and sooo cute! I have not named it yet. I kinda wanted Cliff to have some input, but he's not as excited as I am so we'll just have to see. I'm not so good at naming stuff. Too much pressure for me....I'm self conscious that people will think it is a stupid name! I'll think of something. :)
So family...I've not got s substitute for you. Something to love on and take care of as I miss you all so much! I'm praying this bunny turns out to be really sweet and nice!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

what a sweet bunny!!!