Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mimi, this is for you!

I finally dragged out all of my Jadite and displayed it in my hutch! Mimi and Bipaw gave me all of these amazing dishes for our wedding. I love them!!!! I have kept them packed safely since then and finally decided that I needed to get them out and actually enjoy them. So now they are out and I have smiled every time I've passed by it this weekend. I think of you Mimi every time I see it! Can't wait to have you up to Amarillo and eat off of them. :) I used a bowl for lunch today.



Cliff is sick this weekend with the Flu. BummER! I had Friday afternoon off and we got alot done. But them Saturday he left all morning until about 1 to go watch Upward basketball games. Then came home with a fever and feeling horrible. Needless to say nothing else got done all weekend. I got some boxes unpacked, but now the house is a wreck again! Ugh! Below are the pictures lined up in the hallway needing to get put on the wall.


Here is what we got done on Friday! The office is done and looks great. I am so happy with it.





Well, I just gave Cliff his dose of Nyquil for the night and I took some myself just for good measure. Pray I don't get sick!! We are leaving to go skiing Saturday and spend a whole week with Dakota so I really really don't want to get sick. We'll see how the week goes. It's gonna be a busy one!


1 comment:

The Norvells said...

I LOVE the dishes...that is like my all time favorite color. My theory about fancy stuff like dishes is "Heck, I'm fancy!". If I'm not going to use them on me, then I won't use them at all. Enjoy them before you have a kid and break them all :>).