Saturday, February 12, 2011

We call him Taz

Camden is in to everything these days. We have started calling him Taz for Tasmanian devil. You turn your head for a second and he has something all torn up. Papers, tissues, wipes, trash! If he can get his hands on it he'll be exploring and figuring out the intricacies of stuff. I love that he wants to figure stuff out. He wants to know what sound it makes, how it feels, how it tastes, everything! I usually don't mind the messes and there are alot!
That's why at the end of the day he is usually passed out like this. We went to dinner the other night and he didn't even wake up when we brought him in for bed.
This is the sacrifice I make to shower most days. He loves getting in to my cabinet under the sink. It is safe for now until he figures out how to open stuff!

1 comment:

Kalie said...

I love that precious little Taz! He's so much fun!!!