Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 months old

Camden turned 10 months old this past weekend. He is crawling like a speed demon, pulling to stand, cruising along furniture, jabbering like a monkey and making us laugh all the time. He tries to say bye bye daddy every morning! It sounds more like da-da-da-da with the same intonations as saying the real thing. Too cute! Sometimes he gets the b sounds in there too. He's pretty good at destroying a room. I let him get in the cabinet under my sink and he pulls everything out at least once a day. The price I pay to try and get my hair done and make up on. He has all kinds of tricks like clicking his tongue, clapping, blowing zerberts, giving kisses and dancing. He is a good sleeper and still takes two naps a day. He eats everything and only occasionally refuses food. He went through a spitting phase recently. Ugh!!! He would take a bite of food and immediately spew it out of his mouth. I think he just thought it was cool that he had the power to get stuff out of his mouth in such a fun way. Not so much fun for me or anyone sitting near him. He has stopped that for the most part now. Thank the Lord!

Kalie came to visit on my birthday weekend! Yay! We had so much fun hanging out, having friends over for dinner and catching up. The picture below is me in the party animal hat from college. This past year my friends and I have passed it in the mail from birthday girl to birthday girl. I cannot tell you how excited I was to get it in mail! The rules are you have to take a picture of yourself in the birthday hat on your birthday, print the picture, and then write on the back how you spent your birthday. Then mail it to the next girl. What a blast it was to read everyone's notes and see pictures of my sweet friends!








We had our friends, the Mason's, over the other night. Reese is 3 weeks younger than Camden and just the cutest thing ever! The babies love being upside down these days! Ha!



So sweet grabbing hands!


And these are the pictures I snapped of Camden on his 10 month day. He was really busy and I didn't get too many good ones but here is one anyway. :)

On Saturday we went to the church to watch some kids play basketball. Cliff and I took Camden in to the tunnel room to play. He had a blast watching all of the big kids run around!









2 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't believe how big he's getting, Jess!! It feels like I just saw you pregnant. Now, you'll soon be celebrating your sweet boy turning 1! Crazy how fast the time goes when you're having fun! :)

Brittany said...

He is adorable, Jess!