Monday, February 28, 2011

11 months old

I can hardly believe that Camden is 11 months old today. His babyhood is slowly slipping away! I seriously don't know what to do about him turning 1. We are planning a birthday party in Arlington so that all of our family can be there. Camden is just absolutely wonderful. Cliff and I just love to laugh at his silly antics and kiss all over him! He is drinking from a sippy cup now. He is not wanting all four of his bottles anymore so I guess he is going to have no problem when the bottle goes away. I, on the other hand, am going to miss cuddle time four times a day! He continues to cruise along furniture and pull up on everything. He will stand for about 3 seconds. He doesn't really like doing it because he is just too busy to be anywhere for too long! I am sure one day soon he will just take off on his own and be toddling all over. Camden is also wearing mostly 18 month clothing. He's too long for most of his 12 month stuff.

I am so looking forward to spring and summer with him!!! We will enjoy lots of time outside playing in sprinklers and exploring playgrounds. I am ready for some warm weather and sunshine!
This 11 month picture was very difficult to get! He just didn't want to sit still and Cliff wasn't home all day to help distract him. :)

Cliff had to work late tonight so while our dinner was cooking Camden and I went outside to let Pinkie play and to water our plans. He loved watching the birds, playing with grass and leaves and hanging out on such a perfect afternoon.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I can't believe he is already 11 months old-wow!!! Happy 11 month birthday! :)