Monday, February 28, 2011

Donaldson Family Fun Week

This last week my side of the family made the trek to Amarillo for us to spend a fun, fun week together. Aaron, Trish and Denver showed up Friday evening and shortly after Mom and Dad showed up with all four girls!! Leigh couldn't come until Saturay and Bubba just got a new job so he couldn't make it at all. We had a house brimming with little girls and boys and had an absolute blast together!! We went to Glorieta Sunday and met up with Mimi and Bipaw. We relaxed, skiied, went sledding and played alot.

You can see a bit of the craziness in the picture below. The girls thought Camden needed some company in his bed. :)







Denver was such a trooper the whole week. It is hard traveling with an infant!! But I think Trish and Aaron ended up having a good time anyway.

How stinkin' sweet is this picture?!



And this one?! Robbyn and Dakota skiied together up and down this little hill. They both did great and were super adorable. I don't have any pictures of Lerin because she was at ski school in another area.


On our way to go sledding. Mom and I ended up taking the three babies back to the lodge because it was nap time and Camden and Aleigh were falling apart. They both had lunch and naps! Mom and I discussed how crazy it would be to have three babies all at once all the time. I am thankful God gave me one at a time!


Cliff and I got to ski a whole day together with my Dad and brother. It was a fantastic day on the mountains! The weather was awesome and the snow was great! I am so thankful for family keeping Camden all day for us.

No comments: