Monday, June 15, 2009

DAY 1 VBS

DAY 1 of VBS is about half way over. Cliff got up this morning around 5:30 and was out of the house some time after 6. I've seen him once this morning. He said it is all going well so far. He was definitely in Children's Minister mode at the time with his walky talky blaring! :) I hope he's having fun. Thankfully he'll get the afternoons to recoup and be ready again for tomorrow morning.

I'm here manning the receptionist desk. I'm bummed to be missing out on the fun of the day! All of those sweet kids and sweaty hugs! I'm going to try to get down to the opening session on Wednesday to see the masses of kids and leaders. Next year, whatever I'm doing...I'm taking off and will be at VBS all day every day! 2010 here I come!

I'm remembering this week last year and missing Grandmama! My heart is heavy with the remembering, but I am so thankful to know that she is with Jesus rejoicing and watching over us all! She has never been happier than she is now being loved completely by Jesus.

I'll try to get some pictures of the week to post here later.

No comments: